The Greater Centennial Federal Credit Union was founded in November, 1968 under the leadership of Rev. Dr. Belvie Holland Jackson, Jr. and the support of others in the Greater Centennial A.M.E. Zion Church. The institution received its charter and began operating in January, 1969.
The Greater Centennial Federal Credit Union (GCFCU) is organized to serve members and employees of the Greater Centennial A.M.E. Zion Church. As a faith-based financial institution, owned and operated by our members, GCFCU exists to meet the financial needs of its members. To meet this goal, we work diligently to increase our assets, expand our membership, make high-performing loans, offer competitive rates and provide a variety of financial services. GCFCU also strives to develop and strengthen the financial literacy of its membership and the broader community.
- To service the financial needs of the Greater Centennial congregation at large
- To foster the financial empowerment of the Greater Centennial congegation and community
- To increase the membership base by encouraging full participation of every household member
- To be the preferred institution for your financial needs
- To inspire every member to become financially independent
- Continue to strengthen our operations and improve our financial condition
- Expand our outreach and communications efforts
- Continue to provide financial education worshops
- Consistency in Practice
- Financial Education
- Longevity/ History
- Relationship/ Connection
- Trust/ Credibility
Privacy Notice Disclosure
The Greater Centennial Federal Credit Union restricts employee access to your personal information; and maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect such information.