Volunteer - Join a GCFCU committee
- Compliance/Supervisory — conducts regular audits of the credit union to ensure the board maintains an effective system of internal controls, is complying with federal regulations and policies and operating in the best interest of its membership.
- Communications & Marketing — builds awareness of the credit union through marketing strategies and works to strengthen communication with present and future membership.
- Financial Education — improves the financial stewardship of our congregation and the community through financial literacy workshops and individual counseling sessions.
- Collections — focuses on improving the credit union’s loan portfolio by following-up with borrowers on a consistent basis.
- Fund Development — works to secure private/public funding to improve the credit union’s general operations and to enhance our financial literacy programming.
To get started and volunteer to join a committee, contact us at 914-664-1838, ext 165 or email email@example.com.